Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How I Met Your Mother TV Show - The Playbook - How I Met Your Mother Recaps, How I Met Your Mother Reviews, How I Met Your Mother Episodes | TWoP

How I Met Your Mother TV Show - The Playbook - How I Met Your Mother Recaps, How I Met Your Mother Reviews, How I Met Your Mother Episodes | TWoP: "The He's Not Coming: In which Barney approaches random women on the observation deck of the Empire State Building, and in a twisted, evil version of An Affair to Remember, tells each one that he's not coming, until he meets up with a woman who was actually waiting for a 'him' -- one who is vulnerable enough to fall for his crap, and fall into his arms in search of comfort. In this segment, while the theme from Romeo and Juliet plays, an attractive brunette does just that. Twink."

No comments:

Post a Comment